Mr Nigeria International Charismatic: Dolapo Habeeb organises fashion/art show in Kwara State


 In case you don’t know; something big is happening In KWARA STATE and I won’t want you to miss out. Imagine a city without fashion trend, Lagos without fashion show in 365 days; how would you feel? …oh! Bored? Breaking fashion ground this year KFABW team putting together grass root designers, makeup artist, models… hosting one of those African fashion show you would love to attend in the city of ilorin.

Hanging out with him was such a delight, and with the amount of joy he constantly wear on his face, one would be amazed to ask the real face behind Kwara Fashion Art &Branding Week where the drive comes from. Series of questions were asked and…

How did the KFABW project come about?
KFABW has been a long project coming, I had it in mind way back before i became Mr Nigeria International Charismatic. It all emerged after I sat down and look inside and within Kwara to see what we truly need to improve our fashion and marketing sense
What is this project all about?
Just like the name of the show entails of several embodiment, it isn’t focused on just fashion . models are very creative and we can make different work on the runway! We Learn these things and all we intend to do is bring it alive to everyone to see. We are in partnership with fashion designers, vendors, makeup artiste, product makers and so much more. We intend to use this platform to empower the hard working people in Kwara and Nigeria as a whole.
What informed your decision to be involved in this project?
well, I’ve been modeling for the past 3years now, I’ve studied fashion all  my life. i think its important to look at the environment you’re  in and see what difference you can make. if i was asked 2years back i will tell you am relocating to Lagos because that seems to be  the happening place in Nigeria…laughs! but then i realize that’s is a wrong perception, we can make Ilorin or Kwara in general as our own Lagos if we worked hard.
What Should people be expecting from this project and what difference is KFABW bringing to the Table?
I’m not a fan of the talk, rather I deal with the action, so I’m not going to go round to tell you what you should expect. Judging by how things are currently going I’m sure people can see the seriousness in us, so at every point we up our game. Its our first season but we are planning it big.
Talking about the difference, we intend to use this, like I rightly stated for empowerment. We have the fun and inspirational segments as well. Its a lot of planning. The show is still in March, I urge everyone to keep in touch with us.
What are your expectations as to how this project would be received?
I’m serious minded on things I have passion for so my expectations are very very high and I think people are anticipating at what we will bringing to their table.
wow! come back next time to check any updates.

Comments