MEET THE MAN WITH NO PENIS



American rapper who in April severed his penis

and jumped from the second level of the building

opens up on the incident.

Photo: Andre Johnson

The badly injured Andre Johnson was rushed to

the hospital, however the doctors did not

manage to reattach the cut-off part back to his

body.

While some said that the 40-year-old was under

drugs that night, the others alleged he had

"mental issues".

In a recent interview with E! Johnson explained

he was aware of everything he was doing on the

fateful day:

"Yes, I was using drugs that night, but I was in

complete control. I cut it off because that was

the root of all my problems. My solution to the

problem was the realization that sex is for

mortals, and I am a god… Those kinds of

activities got me into trouble, and I came here to

be a god."

The musician did not want to speak with the

media on the issue in order not to be tagged

"crazy". Johnson disclosed, however, he had

started visiting a psychologist after the incident

but was deemed fine.

Unwilling to kill himself, the rapper was happy

with waking up at the hospital:

"That was just my response to the demons.

They were doing their best to get to me, but

being alive solidified my thoughts. …I’m alive,

penis or no penis."

Comments