Miss Kimberly Grace Oduokene

In the light of celebrating achievements,
I bring to you Miss Kimberly winner of the just concluded face of starzz magazine contest....


So who is Grace Oduokene?
I am a diva born on the 25th of June, a graduate of B.Tech(hons) in geography from Modibbo Adama University of Technology, Yola, Adamawa State. I will best describe myself as an energetic lady with great sense of style and beauty, aspiring to become a success in a dynamic and encouraging environment, making use of inborn potentials to motivate others towards achieving their dreams. 


I attented New Era Nursery and primary School, Jalingo and Government day secondary school, Jalingo, Taraba State.


Where are you from and why modelling?
I am from Akwa Ibom state, I love Modelling and my Parents are fully in support.
Gist me about the competition.
The starzz magazine contest was a truely fair contest, quite hard to find.... It was strict and fun.
As the winner I get a cash Prize, one year endorsement /modelling contract and I get to cover the next edition of the magazine.


So what next after this?
....."more success".
Tell me what many people don't know about you.
I dance and I draw.... and a lot of people don't know my strength.


What do have to offer to the fashion/entertainment industry?
Its simple, "my time and my ideas"..... I would love to partner with like minds and use my in-born potentials to create opportunities for youths and share knowledge.

Comments