ALL HAIL THE KING (NISM 2013)


Here is Mr Adetola Adebiyi, Winner Nigerian International Super Model 2013



Who is Adebiyi Adetola?
I'm a Nigerian, Christain, Driven, Sociable, Athletic, Enigmatic, A lover of sports, an avid fashion follower.
How did you come about Modelling?
It just came to me. I realised I had innate potentials that had to be unearthed and I duely explored it. Charisma, poise, grace, gait, all came to the fore.
Gist me about your academic background
Sacred Heart Private School,Ring Road,Ibadan... Atanda International High School,Oluyole Estate, Ibadan. Obafemi Awolowo University,Ile-Ife.


Did your parents buy the idea of modelling?
They didnt know much about what it entailed. But with time, I enjoyed their immense support.
Where do you hail from?
Ijebu North, Ogun state.



Your view of Modelling?
It's an art. Its expressive. Its creative. Its colourful
What are you views about the Nigerian Fashion Industry?
We are doing great on bigger scene. Our local designers are showcasing creativity and ingenuity. we would stamp our presence in world fashion soon enough.
What would you alter about the Nigerian fashion/Entertainment Industry?
The industry is doing great. Nothing to take away from the developement so far. There is still room for vast improvement, notwithstanding.

Whats your view on the Homosexuality Rumour regarding male models generally?
Interesting question, allow me to also point out that its prevalent in all walks of life. It's perhaps a preferred lifestyle and I can't obviously satisfy your inquiry.


So how do you feel now that the tenure is drawing close to an end?
It was bound to end, as it must. I'm proud I've gained a lot and impacted lives and once power changes hands, I'm ready to harness all the information and skills I've amassed to develop as a person and an enterprenuer.


Your advice to aspiring models
You want success so much? Then go get it. Nothing is stopping you.

                      

Your worse fears and Accomplishements?
Fear is negative energy. It restrains, deprives and confines. You cant break gounds or exceed limits if you operate in fear.
My greatest accomplishement is this title. It has given me the pedestal to learn, help, explore and meet inspiring personalities and top-notch professionals.
It gets no better. Opportunities come no easier.


Watch videos of his rise to stardom at  RISE TO STARDOM

Comments